Sir Godfrey Gregg D. Div, LOM
We decree a Double Portion for our Trouble
- We affirm that though we sowed in tears last year, we will reap in Joy this year.
- We order an ending to the night and order the morning to dawn.
- We order an end to a season of pain and order the beginning of the season of unimaginable joy and peace.
- We order the lifting of our shame and affirm that we will rejoice in our inheritance.
- We order double favour for our trouble; everlasting joy as the crown for our heads.