HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
Every Christian is taught that there is Heaven and there is Hell… but what IS Hell?
We know that Hell is a terrible place that God cast Satan into. It is a place full of fire and punishment that we will go to if we do not live a good life. Many people fear Hell, for in the Bible it is described as a terrible place. In the Book of Matthew, it is described as a furnace that is full of “wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
But do not fear Hell! Although Hell is real, if you follow Jesus’s teachings and lead a good, Christian life you will never have to worry about being sent to Hell after you die. Repent for your sins and follow the light and the truth!
- Matthew 13:50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. —
- Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? —
- Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. —
- 2-Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; —
- Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up forever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. —
- Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. —
- Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. —
- Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. —