HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
We have a powerful and merciful God. He knows we have all fallen short of His glory, but His mercy is incredible. That is why Christians need to always be aware of His love and His mercy. A day shouldn’t go by without us praising God. We may be barely able to comprehend His mercy, but we know that it is there.
Christians are sinners, yet God sent his only Son to die on the cross for our sins. That is why God’s Mercy is so great; Jesus was willing to die for us, those people are so imperfect! So let us never forget them during our day to day lives!
The Bible describes God’s mercy and grace in several scriptures. You can read Godvine’s Bible verses about mercy to help guide you on your Christian path. Christian mercy can sometimes be hard to keep… but after reading scripture on mercy you can become a better Christian.
- 2-Samuel 24:14 And David said unto Gad, I am in a great strait: let us fall now into the hand of the LORD; for his mercies are great: and let me not fall into the hand of man. —
- Psalms 86 5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. —
- Psalms 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. —
- Luke 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. —
- Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, —
- Titus 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; —