HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg
As Christians, we have to recognize that Faith is perhaps the single most important aspect of Christianity. Without faith in Jesus Christ, our Saviour and Redeemer, we are nothing. Faith in God, although it seems easy, will take a lifetime of effort to keep. It is the true Faith and what every Christian should aspire to have. Don’t let your Faith waver when things in life don’t go as planned. We should work hard every day to remember that Jesus Christ is our Saviour and God is our Father – we should always have faith in Him.
Use these scriptures to reaffirm your faith in God. Meditating upon the Holy Bible can give you all kinds of insights… and helping you understand Faith in God is one benefit you can receive from reading the Bible. Reading the Bible might not mean the same thing to everyone, but every Christian should do it.
Just remember, you are not alone in this life – God is always with you. The Bible verses about faith should fill your soul with song – whenever you are feeling the least bit down, it is a good idea to read a Bible verse about faith.
- Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. —
- Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. —
- Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. —
- Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. —
- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. —
- James 1:6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. —
- James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? —
- 1-Peter 1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. —
- 1-Peter 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. —