HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
We know that without hope, we have nothing in life. Christian hope is what gets us through, and thanks to Jesus Christ, we have lots to hope for because He has promised us glory. It is comforting to know that no matter what troubles you are currently experiencing in your life, you will always have salvation waiting for you. We know this because there is Scripture on hope that tells us this.
Take comfort in knowing that God the Father is always watching out for you. Christian hope is based on this simple fact. Never in your life will you be alone. Jesus Christ will walk beside you through your Christian path and this is the reason that you should feel hope.
Please read these Bible verses about hope if you have trouble finding hope in your life. Any scripture on hope that you read can help you find the Light – even during the darkest of times in your life. God Bless!
- Job 11:18 And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety. —
- Psalms 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. —
- Psalms 33:20 Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield. —
- Psalms 39:7 And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee. —
- Psalms 62:5 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. —
- Galatians 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. —
- Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, —
- Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: —
- 1-Timothy 6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; —
- Hebrews 6:19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; —
- 1-Peter 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; —