HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
As Christians, we are witnesses to the Lord, so it’s vital that we lead a lifestyle that is good in the eyes of God. It’s impossible to lead a sinless life, but we can strive to be as much like Jesus as possible to grow Christianity and save the souls of the lost. Therefore, we should always remember that our bodies are temples – we should respect them as God’s creation. Therefore, we should not purposely put poison into our bodies, abuse them, and make them our sinful playthings.
Sometimes it is hard to determine what is GOOD and what is bad, but just remember – pray to God on the things that you’re not sure of. Do you think that He would want us to have a harsh, mean life? No! So take care of yourselves.
If you learn to love yourself and love others, a Christian, healthy lifestyle will follow. Sometimes it is hard for us to remember what that is like whenever we get caught up in sin. But If you read the Bible verses on the Christian lifestyle below, maybe you’ll be reminded of what it means to be a Christian in your day to day life!
- Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. —
- John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. —
- Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. —
- Philippians 3:12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus. —
- James 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. —