HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
Our destiny is clearly set: we will become the rainbow city, the New Jerusalem with foundations layer-upon-layer as a rainbow, eternally testifying that God is faithful to save us, transform us, and glorify us to express Him corporately in His righteousness, holiness, and glory.
Today in church life we need to have the spiritual reality of this bright rainbow by allowing God to work in us to burn away anything that doesn’t match God so that His holy nature would be manifested through us as bright gold shining.
We need to allow God to fill us with His presence of righteousness by giving Him the full opportunity to work in us as the fire of holiness for His splendour of glory through us.
When people come among us they should see the glorious shining rainbow of God’s righteousness, holiness, and glory expressed through us. This rainbow is a sign of God’s faithfulness in keeping His covenant that there will be no more judgement of death.
Today we live under the new covenant and we do NOT believe in any failures, weakness, darkness, or negative thing. Hallelujah, as believers in Christ we are covenanted people, and we have a verse of promise in the Bible to meet every situation!
May we be those who refuse to believe in any failure we may have, any darkness we may be in momentarily, any weakness we may have at the present time, or any negative thing that may happen to us. May we believe in the word of God which is full of promises to us!
Here are a few of the promises in God’s word:
- Every morning you have a New Beginning! Lamentations 3:22-23 says, It is Jehovah’s lovingkindness that we are not consumed, For His compassions do not fail; They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
- Do you feel condemned? There’s no condemnation! Romans 8:1 says, There is now then no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.
- Are you weak or sick? His grace is sufficient! 2 Corinthians 12:9 says, And He has said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather boast in my weaknesses that the power of Christ might tabernacle over me.
- Death is not the end: incorruption through the gospel is ours! 2 Timothy 1:10 says, But now has been manifested through the appearing of our Saviour Christ Jesus, who nullified death and brought life and incorruption to light through the gospel.
- Don’t worry: pray, talk to the Lord, and enter into God! Philippians 4:6 says, In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
- Feeling weak? Be empowered in the enjoyment of Christ. 2 Timothy 2:1 says, You, therefore, my child, be empowered in the grace which is in Christ Jesus.
- Do you stumble? Ask the Lord based on His word to guard you against stumbling! Jude 24 says, But to Him who is able to guard you against stumbling and to set you before His glory without blemish in exultation.
- Did you sin? Confess: He will forgive you and cleanse you! 1 John 1:9 says, If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Enter into the enjoyment of Christ! 1 Corinthians 1:9 says, God is faithful, through whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
…and many more other promises