HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.” (Matthew 17:20).
- It is possible, for those who really are willing to reckon on the power of the Lord for keeping and victory, to lead a life in which His promises are taken as they stand and are found to be true.
- It is possible to cast all our care upon Him daily and to enjoy deep peace in doing it.
- It is possible to have the thoughts and imaginations of our hearts purified, in the deepest meaning of the word.
- It is possible to see the will of God in everything and to receive it, not with sighing, but with singing.
- It is possible by taking complete refuge in Divine power to become strong through and through; and, where previously our greatest weakness lay, to find that things which formerly upset all our resolves to be patient, or pure, or humble, furnish today an opportunity–through Him who loved us, and works in us an agreement with His will and a blessed sense of His presence and His power–to make sin powerless over us.
These things are DIVINE POSSIBILITIES, and because they are His work, the true experience of them will always cause us to bow lower at His feet and to learn to thirst and long for more.
We cannot possibly be satisfied with anything less each day, each hour, each moment, in Christ, through the power of the Holy Spirit than to WALK WITH GOD.
We may have as much of God as we will. Christ puts the key of the treasure chamber into our hand, and bids us take all that we want. If a man is admitted into the bullion vault of a bank, and told to help himself, and comes out with one cent, whose fault is it that he is poor? Whose fault is it that Christian people generally have such scanty portions of the free riches of God?
After reading this message you are now on notice that your joy must be in the Lord which will yield your strength. You have the choice to be poor in the Lord or to be rich. The choice is sorely yours and you can make a big difference today. May Almighty God bless and keep you in His Name.