PREACHERS ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO PASTOR OR MINISTER OF A CHURCH?
1. The Pastor/Minister is responsible for the bills of the church. When the bank is low it’s the Pastor/Minister’s JOB to take care of that Bill. He/she sleeps with that responsibility.
2. The Pastor/Minister has to, quite often, dip into his personal funds to keep the ministry moving. The money he makes on the road often goes to support the church.
3. The Pastor/Minister is often not supported financially by most of his members.The one’s that don’t support him wait in line to ask for his money to meet their needs and he rarely gets a thank you.
4. The Pastor/Minister is criticized and gossiped about within the ranks of his own flock. He’s dishonored at home. When he goes else-where he’s highly esteemed.
5. The Pastor/Minister works like a dog to build the church and the enemies are within. People are half committed and mostly indifferent.
6. The Pastor/Minister has to show up week after week and pour his heart out to people who often couldn’t care less and yet he has to stay motivated year after year.
7. When the church grows it puts an in-humane demand on the Pastor/Minister to keep balance between family, ministry, travel and just personal health.
8. People that eat your food, spend your money and utilize your time will turn on you fastest.
9. Most Pastors/Ministers don’t have close friends, bad marriages, struggle with depression and low self esteem because of the constant abuse.
YOU GOTTA BE REALLY CALLED BY GOD TO DO THIS JOB
I NEVER CHOSE THIS LIFE, IT CHOSE ME. IF IT WERE NOT FOR GOD….I don’t know.
MY POINT IS: DO NOT RUN OUT HERE STARTING A CHURCH OR RUNNING FOR A CHURCH JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE A PASTOR/MINISTER! Unless God has Called you !
DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER. WALK WITHING YOUR CALLING AND SEE GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY.