HH, Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able.
- Able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think.
- Able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.
- Able to succour them that are tempted.
- Able … to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
- Able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.
- Able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
Believe ye that I am able to do this? … Yea, Lord. According to your faith be it unto you.