HH Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
I love to challenge my brains, spirit and soul to find the best message for me and my fellow readers. I believe that the anointing of God on His servants will continue to help us in lifting a standard of living. We are unstoppable when it comes to service of the Lord. I pray that this message as many other messages you read daily will add to your spiritual growth.
— Your Purpose. I don’t claim to know it all. I am far from perfect. But I have learned a few things over the years as I have walked with God. I have learned:
— There is a God and the existence of God does not negate the existence of satan.
— God birthed us for a reason and that reason is His divine purpose for our lives.
— Humans have an innate desire to ‘win’ in life, to succeed, and the only way to truly do it (at least in God’s eyes), is to discover, develop and deploy into God’s purpose.
— Pursuing purpose, doing God’s will, does not exonerate us from challenges. It actually attracts more opposition than it repels.
— A human who is committed to becoming a conduit for the divine is unstoppable because the power comes from God, who freely flows through a submitted and surrendered vessel.
With that in mind, today I will give you a few examples of humans who surrendered to God and who became UNSTOPPABLE.
So what does this mean to us today? Let’s get into the message and see what God has in store for our blessings.
1. Joseph was UNSTOPPABLE. 10 ruthless brothers, a sex-hungry wife, and years in prison could not stop Joseph. After 20 years his dream came to pass and he told his brothers that God had taken what they planned for evil and turned it around for his good.
2. David was UNSTOPPABLE. An angry king with a cold-blooded army could not stop David. Time after time Saul attempted to have David killed, but God protected him for his purpose. After 13 years God’s words spoken to him through the prophet Samuel came to pass and David became king.
3. Gideon was UNSTOPPABLE. 125,000 Soldiers could not stop Gideon and his 300. It wasn’t a fair fight, because God was on Gideon’s side. (You + God = Victory), every time! God caused the enemy to turn on themselves and kill each other, all because Gideon was doing what God called him to do.
4. Paul was UNSTOPPABLE. Floggings, stonings, shipwrecks and imprisonments could not stop Paul. Paul’s attitude was, “For me to live is Christ.” It’s like the enemy said, “Okay Paul, well, if you say ‘To live is Christ,” then we are going to kill you.” Paul said, “That’s okay because for me, to die is gain.” The enemy then said, “Okay Paul, in that case, we are not going to kill you, nor will we let you live in peace.” To which Paul said, “That’s okay too! For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us!” In other words, Paul said, “If you let me live, I’ll serve the Lord. If you kill me, I’ll go on to heaven. If you make me suffer, I’ll have a bigger crown when I get there. Bottom line: there’s nothing you can do to stop me!”
5. Jesus was UNSTOPPABLE. Satan could not stop Jesus. The Bible tells us that if the princes of this world would have known what they were doing they would have never crucified the Lord of Glory. When they were killing Jesus they thought they were winning, but they were actually losing. When the first drop of blood hit the ground, it sealed satan’s fate.
6. YOU are UNSTOPPABLE. If satan knew any better, he would leave you alone. He can’t stop God’s purpose. Satan cannot stop a man or woman of God who is walking in their divine assignment. That’s why he wants to get you frustrated. When you get frustrated, YOU QUIT. Satan cannot stop you, but you can stop yourself when you quit. So my message to you is… NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER CAVE IN, and NEVER QUIT! The only way you can lose is if you quit. Say, “I will not lose because I refuse to quit!”
My closing Confession: Father, I thank You for teaching me about Your grace and my requirement to live by faith. I am now convinced that my prosperity, my success in life, is connected to my divine purpose. You made plans for me before the world began. Along with the plans, You also made provisions for everything I need to accomplish what I am called to do. I only struggle in life when I am outside of my assignment. When I am flowing in my assignment, I still face opposition, but I face it with Your grace. You empower me to overcome every attack and still love every attacker. I am not moved by the enemy, his attacks, or his attackers. I walk in love, peace and purpose. As I do, I declare by faith that I am UNSTOPPABLE. The enemy cannot stop You, therefore he cannot stop me when I am walking in my purpose. The only way I can lose is if I quit, and I am NO QUITTER! I will not give up, cave in, or quit. I walk in my purpose every day of my life. You are ON me, IN me, WITH me and FOR me. There is no way I can lose. You are living through me and You make me UNSTOPPABLE! I declare this by faith. In Jesus’ name, Amen!