Just as we can find help in knowing what and how to pray through the written prayers of others, particularly in the Psalms and other places in Scripture, we can find help in expressing our gratitude through words written by others.
So, if you need a little help to get your thoughts going, here are some ideas:
- “You are a blessing from God. Your leadership means so much, not only to your congregation but to your community and to your ministry. Thank you.”
- “Thank you for the many ways you’ve supported [Name of MOSB] and especially for your help with ___________. This card seems inadequate, but it is a sincere expression of my gratitude for everything you’ve done for me and my ministry.”
- “We are so blessed to have your support. Thank you for praying all the time and sending your positive energy, and how you’ve encouraged your church to be involved with us.”
- “Thanks so much for all your help when I know you’re so busy, and there are so many ministries and people demanding or asking for your time and energy. Pastors/ministers like you are rare and we are blessed to have you among our strongest supporters logging on to our website http://www.mysticalorderinc.org daily for a blessing.”
- “It’s hard to put my gratitude into words, but I hope you know how much we all appreciate everything you do for this Mystical Order ministry. Thank you so much.”
- “Your leadership and generosity have not gone unnoticed. We are all very grateful for all your efforts and deeply touched that you care for this ministry the way you do. Thanks so much.”
- “You mean so much to this Mystical Order ministry, and so did your gift. Thank you so much!”
- “Thank you for the generous gift. Your donation will truly make a difference in the lives of those that want to know more of the word and blessings you have already received.” Please send us a donation to keep this website http://www.mysticalorderinc.org going for those that need a word.
- “We will be very grateful for your gift. We are thankful that God has blessed us with someone as generous as you. Thank you!”
- “Many thanks and gratitude for your gift in advance. We are incredibly blessed to have you partner with us…”
- “We will be very touched when we opened your gift and to see your donation—Thank you so much.”
- “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Your gift means the world to us and those we serve. More than that, we’re thankful to have a friend like you, knowing the love and compassion that motivated your generosity.” It will help to pay to keep this ministry alive and on the Internet. Thank you and God bless you richly.
SEND YOUR DONATIONS TO:
The Mystical Order
487 Hegeman Ave,
Brooklyn, NY 11207