HH Sir Godfrey Gregg D.Div
The steps of the righteous man are ordered by the Lord. Psalm 37:3
• When I need food, my feet are ordered to the grocery store.
• When I need gas in my car, my feet are ordered to the gas station.
• Whatever we have to do, buy, get or otherwise accomplish if we pay attention to the signs and wonders of the Holy Spirit. His fingerprint is on all of His creation. He will lead us by the natural and the spiritual if we only pay attention.
Proverbs 16:9 A man’s heart plans his way But the Lord directs his paths
When we consider our walk here on earth we need to commit or shall I say trust in the Lord in all ways and concerning all things. Psalms 37:3,4,5,&7
- TRUST in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on HIS faithfulness.
- DELIGHT yourself also in the Lord, and HE SHALL give you the desires of your heart.
- COMMIT your way (singular) to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He SHALL bring it to pass.
- REST in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him. DO NOT FRET- it only brings harm.
Proverbs 3:6 In ALL your ways (plural) acknowledge Him, and He SHALL direct your paths.
You see we have so much of the Babylonian system in our thoughts and heart it has become a way of life. But Jesus specifically said He was the way. There are no other means to get to the Father but the way He has provided through His Son. Forget church/religion, Patriarch, Archbishop, Bishop, prophet, minister deacon or whosoever is trying to block the way that God has opened up for us. Your only obligation is to serve the true and living God.
You see God never intended for us to remain in bondage. It was always His desire for us to walk in freedom. For us to be set free of the things that weigh us down. The cares of this world, the pride of life. All those things which are not of the Father. God wants us to be filled with the same Spirit that raised Him from the dead. Hallelujah. To command those things that be not as though they are.
If we can rid our thoughts and our meditation of the world’s way of doing and seeing things and pay attention to the Holy Spirit and the way He does things, our steps then can be truly ordered by the Lord. Isn’t that the place we want to be? So why are we not walking right according to His word and obedience?
Hear my words cry out wisdom said, Solomon.
Proverbs 1:23 Turn at my rebuke; surely I will pour out My Spirit on you, I will make My words known to you.
We now live in a Kingdom that has a King. A little side note, we are not that king. And Paul said to present ourselves a living sacrifice which is our reasonable service. Please take note that we are living not dead. God the Father said that He came that we may have life and have it in abundance. He is not willing that we perish in our sins, but that we will turn and live.
If you don’t do any other thing while you are here on Earth please heed and obey quickly the voice of our Comforter and LIVE. He will direct your steps to the next person, or assignment. Remember we are in His service to DO ANYTHING He asks. It is an honour to be able to hear and obey the voice of the Comforter to help others into His Presence. This is your opportunity to serve Him and show the world that He is the Light of the world living in you the hope of your glory.
IN HIM we move and live and have our being. Our very life hidden in Him is our source of peace, power, love and supply. Hallelujah. God’s blessings on you in Jesus Name. Amen