My brothers and sisters in the Lord, let us take this moment in the quietness of this hour to remind us that we have a calling and a purpose for our presence here on this earth. No matter what we are going through there is hope for us. As we come to the close of another week let us challenge ourselves to do that which is right and pleasing to the Lord.
There is the purpose of trials:
1. God is still in control He has not forsaken us but wants us to trust Him so we can mature.
2. God has and will give us the wisdom to see the purpose and the good in this trial. As we ask in faith believe that He is and a rewarder to those that seek Him. Do not forget that not everyone set out to seek Him will find Him. We are aware of the fact that many are called and few are the chosen ones.
3. And there is comfort in knowing that this life is not all there is–that absent from the body means present with the Lord.
4. These truths were demonstrated before us in the life of those that minister to you daily. Our faith in Christ enabled us to face our trial with the peace that passes understanding. Philippians 4:7
5. And I trust that now as a family and friends we may lay hold of the same Saviour and the same truths from God’s word to enable us to bear this trial together to the end of time.
Your servant and brother,
+ Sir Godfrey Gregg
Archbishop and Presiding Prelate
Administrator and Apostolic Head
Follow me on Twitter @ArchbishopGregg
Facebook Page The Mystical Order
Facebook Group The Mystical Court