Does Our Speech Please God?
The Fourth Commandment Exodus 20:8-11 Remember the Sabbath day, to sanctify it. Six days you shall work and accomplish all your work; the seventh day is Sabbath to the Lord, your God; you shall not do any work–you, your son, your daughter, your slave, your maidservant, your animal, and your convert within your gates–for in six day the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and He rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified it.
Torah: Law Or Grace? Kingdom Principles For Kingdom Living.
354. You shall not work your Hebrew bondsman with slave labor —Leviticus 25:39 And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant:
355. You shall not sell a Hebrew bondman in the manner of a slave —Leviticus 25:42 For they are my servants, which I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: they shall not be sold as bondmen.
356. You shall not subjugate a Hebrew bondman through hard labor —Leviticus 25:43 Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.
357. You may acquire foreign bondsmen to remain yours as an ancestral heritage —Leviticus 25:46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.
359. You shall make the second Passover offering on the 14th day of the second month (Pesach Sheni) —Numbers 9:11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
My brothers and sisters within this Mystical Order it is very important for us to understand why we we are called to the service of The Most High God. The reasons why we have taken the Name of Christ or even the titles we carry. Unfortunately, many have the names and titles without any understanding or what they even mean. As we continue to look at the word maybe we will want to consider the why question and make a turn around.
Our actions start off as a thought. The focus on the wrong words become things that are not correct standing with God. We know the intentions behind our words, while it seems to be less offensive and pleasant but the root and the intention is still out of order. We know in our hearts that we are going to destroy someone’s character so we engage our minds and anyone else we can find to help us. We find this morning that curse words include the ‘nice’ versions of the curse words. Why not just say what you mean? How about I am surprised by this–instead of those expletives that we may have used to use. Well what is the big deal? We even use abbreviations for the curse words and we use or write them thinking no one will get the message.
Your servant and brother,
+ Sir Godfrey Gregg
Archbishop and Presiding Prelate
Administrator and Apostolic Head
Follow me on Twitter @ArchbishopGregg
Facebook Page The Mystical Order of Spiritual Baptist Inc
Facebook Group The Mystical Order of Spiritual Baptist Inc