What we believe
I have listed the core of our true faith in what we believe to be the Holy Scripture. However, these are the core of our beliefs.
- We believe that the Church is One Foundation and it is Jesus Christ the Lord. That The Mystical Order is part of this Great Building under the leadership of our Patriarch whom God has entrusted with His word.
- We believe that Jesus Christ Is the son of God, is God, and was born of a virgin whose name is Mary, was crucified for the sins of mankind severally, was resurrected on the third day, ascended into heaven, and is coming back soon to rule and reign for evermore.
- We believe that as the result of the fall of Adam, we are by nature sinners, dead in trespasses and sin. We can be only justified by grace through faith in the finished work of Christ on the cross, to receive redemption through his blood.
- We believe that the only way to eternal salvation is through personal belief that the blood of Jesus is all-sufficient for the penalty of sin and an acceptance of him into your life as Lord and Saviour.
- We believe in salvation by grace alone, and that salvation is immediate and eternal upon acceptance of Jesus as a one-time sacrifice for your sins, and not obtained through any works, sacraments, traditions, rituals, church membership, or merits of our own.
- We believe that once we have received that grace of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, that we are forever held in the palm of His hand. Because our salvation is dependent on Him alone, we can never lose that salvation.
- We believe that by baptism we confess our faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and testify of our death to sin and of our purpose to walk in newness of life. It is by immersion in water, and is an affirmation of faith in Jesus, and evidence and confession of repentance of sin. It is an outward symbol to the world, and an inward symbol of our faith, not necessary for salvation, but a commandment of Jesus that all believers should follow. Acts 2:38
- We believe in the Trinity: That God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit are three Offices of one God, infinite, eternal, omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent, forever worthy of worship, adoration, and service by the whole creation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts and calls sinners to repentance. He regenerates, indwells, fills and seals the believers in the body of Christ. That Christ baptizes believers in the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:4. This is the experience of every believer, and we immediately receive the Spirit upon salvation.
- We believe that the Bible is the original manuscripts, and is the inspired Word of God, inerrant, authoritative, and accurate in all matters that it addresses, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that those who die without Christ will have to endure an eternal and conscious existence in infernal agony, regret, and suffering God’s wrath, in Hell.
- We believe that immediately upon death, the soul of the believer is absent from the body, and present with the Lord. That means no ‘soul sleep’ and there is no ‘purgatory.’
- We believe in the literal, personal second coming of Christ for His true Church. In the resurrection of the righteous to everlasting life and the commitment of the unrepentant sinner unto everlasting punishment.
- We believe in the Supreme Lordship of Jesus Christ, before whom every knee in heaven and on earth will bow, and that there is no other name under Heaven to approach the one and only true God, except through Jesus Christ, the one and only mediator between God and man.